Bread Crumbs
Hey.
This is my little space I like to refer to as My Happenstancery. Yes, I thought that was a clever word I made up to describe my silly photography adventures on the gram a couple years ago. And yes, I know it's not original but I like it and that's all that fucking matters. I have always had the desire to write and share my story. Every time this thought pops into my head, the Capricorn in me always snaps back with something boring and realistic that deters me from just doing it. For example:
"No one wants to hear your story"
"You don't even have a story"
"You're not a writer"
"You are the only person that thinks you're funny"
"Auto correct has ruined you, you wouldn't make it through a single post"
"Don't forget your serious fear of carpal tunnel ever since your traumatizing harp lessons as a kid"
It's true, I don't have a huge tragic story to share with the world but what I do have is 31 very unique years full of odd, interesting, funny (at least I think), and thought provoking little moments that I would like to remember. So, here are my bread crumbs. Short thoughts, stories, and adventures of my life that will mostly revolve around food.
☮
I also really, really enjoy seagulls.
This is my little space I like to refer to as My Happenstancery. Yes, I thought that was a clever word I made up to describe my silly photography adventures on the gram a couple years ago. And yes, I know it's not original but I like it and that's all that fucking matters. I have always had the desire to write and share my story. Every time this thought pops into my head, the Capricorn in me always snaps back with something boring and realistic that deters me from just doing it. For example:
"No one wants to hear your story"
"You don't even have a story"
"You're not a writer"
"You are the only person that thinks you're funny"
"Auto correct has ruined you, you wouldn't make it through a single post"
"Don't forget your serious fear of carpal tunnel ever since your traumatizing harp lessons as a kid"
It's true, I don't have a huge tragic story to share with the world but what I do have is 31 very unique years full of odd, interesting, funny (at least I think), and thought provoking little moments that I would like to remember. So, here are my bread crumbs. Short thoughts, stories, and adventures of my life that will mostly revolve around food.
☮
I also really, really enjoy seagulls.

Comments
Post a Comment